Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Happy Halloween - Episode 3 Happy Halloween Pumpkin.
Hello and thank you for visiting today! I've made a Halloween Card using the stamps I bought from Michelle at Avocadoarts.com and wanted to share it with you. I absolutely love these stamps. There are so many things you can do with them plus you can become a member of their stamps of the month club! I highly recommend it.
Here are the instructions for this card:
White 110 lb white card stock cut at 5 1/2 x 4 and a 1 inch strip.
Orange Bazill card stock cut at 5 1/2 x 3.
Black glitter paper cut at 5 1/2 by 1 3/4.
K & Co purple paper cut at 5 1/2 x 1.
I used scissors with a jagged edge for the 1 inch white card stock strip and black versa ink to edge it. I punched the edges of the black glitter paper with EK success punch.
I used the Avocado Arts stamps pumpkin and it's stem plus the Happy Halloween stamp (using black, lavendar and orange).
For the final touches, I used green smooch for the stem, clear gelly roll to color in the pumpkin and a while uniball pen for the faux stictching at the top of the card. 
Thanks and have a sun shiny day!


Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment