Saturday, September 17, 2011

Happy Halloween - Episode 2 Ghostly Ghost Card

Here's a new design I've created for a Halloween card. It's called Ghostly Ghost. I used the Happy Hauntings Cricut cartridge, Sew Easy, white card stock (ghost & BOO -phase layer 1), orange card stock and black and white polkadot card stock that I purchased as part of a package from Michael's. The card is a standard size A2 (4 1/4 x 5 1/2), black and white polkadot is 4  x 5 1/4). The Ghost is on page 37 of the manual cut out at 3.0 inches both the black underlayer and white. I distressed the edges with black Versa Mark and popped it up with dimensionals. The word "BOO" is on page 38. I cut it out at 3.5 both the phrase layer 1 and shift layer. Using the Versa Mark black ink I finished it the card by distressing the edges. The added touch is the orange Sew Easy thread.
If you're interested in purchasing this card please contact me on my website http://www.cardcreationsbykim.com/. I have 4 in stock.
Thank you for visiting!
My best,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment